5 Prime Pieces Of Poughkeepsie Real Estate Available Right Now
When you look around Poughkeepsie there are currently a number of prime pieces of real estate available. Here are five Poughkeepsie properties ripe for rediscovery.
1. Dutchess Center - Featuring more than 178,000 square feet of available spaces and 25,000 cars a day passing the property, Dutchess Center at 625 Dutchess Turnpike is ripe for redevelopment as retail or apartments/housing.
2. Home Depot Plaza - This plaza across from Marist College located along Route 9 is on the market for $39 million. This 35-acre parcel of land features 158,000 square feet of retails space and several anchor tenants already in place.
3. Osho - The popular Osho Sushi Steakhouse closed their doors in 2017 and the property across from the mall in Poughkeepsie has sat empty ever since. This 1.97-acre piece of land features a 10,000 square foot building that is clearly visible from the busy Route 9.
4. Spanky's - After rumors of a new business moving in, this building a neighboring property is on the market in the heart of Poughkeepsie's River District. This listing is available for redevelopment as apartments or could be revived as a bar/restaurant.
5. The Director's House - On the market for $2.5 million, this 30,000 square foot building is meant for a medical practice and sits at the entrance to the massive Hudson Heritage project.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to noon through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Did this Hudson Valley Family Catch a Ghost on Camera?
- Does the Hudson Valley Need Another Bridge?
- Hudson Valley Donut Shop Named Best in New York State
- New Restaurant Coming to Popular Hudson Valley Location
- Hudson Valley School Surprises Students
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America