2 NY Colleges Named Worst For Free Speech
Two New York colleges/universities were named amongst the worst for free speech in 2019.
The Fire recently published a ranking of colleges in the world based on their free speech 'score'. According to this report, two universities in New York are the worst for free speech. Fire doesn't explicitly explain the reasoning for the rankings, but all schools listed have a story, or stories, to accompany the choice.
The two New York universities that made the list are Syracuse University in Syracuse, and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), in Troy. Each school has a specific story accompanying Fire's choice for including them on the list.
What schools do you think are the worst for free speech? The Hudson Valley is filled with colleges: Marist University, Dutchess Community College, SUNY New Paltz, Mount Saint Mary College, Vassar College, SUNY Orange, Ulster Community College, the list goes on!
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash