12 Arrested Following Prostitution Sting In Orange County
Twelve Hudson Valley residents were arrested following a prostitution sting in Orange County.
On Thursday, five woman and seven men were arrested following a joint prostitution sting in the City of Newburgh.
“This operation was in response to community complaints,” said District Attorney David M. Hoovler. “As my office responds to these quality of life crimes, we are also investigating whether there is a human tracking component to these crimes.”
Carrie M. Conklin-Williams, 32, 49-year-old Matilda A. Garrison, 31-year-old Amanda L. Anderson, 29-year-old Luz Wilson-Colon and Lindsay I. Robles, 24, all of Newburgh were all charged with prostitution, a misdemeanor.
The following men were all charged with patronizing a prostitute, a misdemeanor.
- Allen D. Shelby, 48, Newburgh
- Jayson K. Kimbrough, 47, Newburgh
- Dana A. Harrison, 45, Newburgh
- Armando Aguilar, 42, Newburgh
- Adolfo Hernandez Rivera, 61, Newburgh
- Patrick L. Perdue, 40, Highland Falls
- Warner M. Duchitanga, 62, Buchannon
“My office is committed to fight the scourge of quality of life crimes, illicit drug use and abuse that plague our communities,” Orange County Sheriff Carl E. DuBois said.
The Orange County Drug Task Force and the City of Newburgh Police Department conducted the prostitution sting.
- 15 Year-Old Girl Killed Crossing Route 17
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Failed To Register As Sex Offender For 5 Years
- 10-Year-Old Hudson Valley Boy Overdoses on Marijuana
- Hudson Valley Football Star Gets NFL Tryout
- Hudson Valley Man Caught Placing ShopRite Items Down ‘Pants,’ Police Say
- Distinguished Ulster County K-9 Retires
- Police: Hudson Valley Woman Steals From Handicap Home
35 were arrested for selling heroin, sex offenders moving to local motels and a deadly tick are in this week's Top 5 Hudson Valley news stories.