You’ll Get Rerouted on Walkway Over the Hudson (For Now)
Recent construction has led to some temporary changes to the Ulster approach to the Walkway Over the Hudson.
The Walkway Over the Hudson Historic Park has set up a detour on the Ulster County side for construction of the new Ulster Welcome Center.
Pedestrians and cyclists please be aware that the lanes are compressed during the construction. Cyclists are REQUIRED to dismount and adhere to the posted regulations in the construction zone to ensure the safety of all.
People will be redirected by posted detour signs that start at the rail trail parking lot. The walkway is open from 7 a.m. to sunset daily.
Updates on construction and other information about the Walkway Over the Hudson can be found on the walkway's website.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash