You Could Own This Abandoned Resort in the Catskills
The resort features a 18-hole golf course, ski slope, waterfalls and more, all on over 550 acres.
Located just outside of the Village of Ellenville, you will find The Nevele Resort. The resort is over 550 acres of open land and woods.
The resort features: multiple tennis courts, 18 hole golf course, pond, waterfall, pools, ski slope with vintage chair lift and snowmaking equipment, signature mid-century design ice skating rink.
So, what's a resort going to cost you? Well, if you have an extra $8 million laying around, it could be yours.
The residential buildings are not habitable.
Being 30 minutes away from the new casino, somebody should get this place up and running again. It obviously needs quite the face lift though.
You can find more information regarding the Nevele Resort through the realtor's listing for the property.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash