Woodstock Born Actor Continues to Get Movie & TV Roles
Max Martini, pictured on the right, was born in Woodstock, December 11, 1969 (according to his IMDB page). His face might be more familiar to you because of the movies that he has been in then for walking on the streets of Woodstock, Kingston or even Saugerties.
Female movie goers might know him as the character Taylor from the Fifty Shades trilogy, but he has been in other roles on both TV and film. The list of movies, tv and even voice-over work is lengthy, IMDB, he was even a part of the first Pacific Rim movie (the sequel starting Scott Eastwood is in theaters now) no word if he will be in the second.
Have you seen him walking around in Woodstock? Or is that just too much for fans of his role in the Fifty Shades movies to hope for?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash