WOLF TOC Ticket Stop: Dolsontown Pharmacy in Middletown
Our promise to give as many chances to win 3 day passes to the Taste of Country music festival continues.
Our third Wolf Truck Stop is set for Thursday, April 19 at the Dolsontown Pharmacy located at 1291 Dolsontown Rd in Middletown fro Noon until 1 p.m.
Here is how our truck stops work: all you need to do is come by and say HI, fill out a registration form and then hang out with us until 1 p.m. for the big drawing for a pair of 3 day passes to the Taste of Country Music Festival.
If you missed our last stop, we were at the Ulster Savings Bank Branch on Ulster Ave in Lake Katrine and had such a great turnout. Thank you everyone who came by to say HI.
Here was the drawing live at Ulster Savings Bank...
Congrats to Robert!!! You could be our next big winner so make plans to join us on Thursday, April 19 at Dolsontown Pharmacy on Dolsontown Rd in Middletown.
Good luck and make sure your listening Monday morning for yet another fun way for you to win even more tickets to the festival.
- Bears Are Out of Hibernation
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash