Will The KFC Chicken Shortage Affect The Hudson Valley?
KFC shut down roughly 800 restaurants in the United Kingdom after a shipping failure that caused a chicken shortage, could this affect our area?
We haven't heard any issues in the Hudson Valley or the US. Could it still happen here. I tried researching who the shipping partner of the US is for KFC, but I couldn't find the answer. But if it's DHL, maybe we'll have the same issues. I also could not find where they get their poultry from.
Thankfully, KFC is based in the US, so I think the chances we'll run low on chicken are slim.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash