Where Would You Nap in the Hudson Valley?
I don't think I'm alone here, but I'm a big fan of naps.
The average adult is supposed to get anywhere between 7 and 8 hours of sleep a night. With everything going on in our lives, we know that probably isn't going to happen. That's where naps come in to save the day.
Apparently, there a few different types of naps like the the Power Nap and the Brainiac Nap. They range from different amounts of time to different feelings when you wake up.
With that being said, you may want to think about taking one of these naps in the Hudson Valley.
Tomorrow, February 28th, is National Public Sleeping Day. There is no officially way to celebrate, but some suggested ways are to sleep under a tree, in an empty church pew or on a bench at the mall.
Sounds like a good way to be mistaken for a homeless person, but hey who am I to judge?
If I were to take a public nap in the Hudson Valley it would either be on a bench at Poets walk in Rhinbeck or on the super comfy lawn at Bethel Woods...it's just something about the grass there.
Where would you nap in the Hudson Valley?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash