What’s The Most Redneck Place in the Hudson Valley?
A new study found that two local areas are the two most redneck places in all of New York State. Do you live there?
Homesnacks.net recently determined the top 10 most redneck places in New York by using criteria from Yelp, data from Google, the latest census and redneck stereotypes.
The stereotypical categories included:
- Number of bars per city
- Number of mobile home parks per capita
- Number of tobacco stores per city
- Number of places to get fishing gear
- Number of guns and ammo stores per city
- Walmarts, Bass Pro Shops, and dollar stores nearby
- Least amount of high school graduates
After crunching the numbers the site that uses, “data to create bite-sized snacks of shareable information,” determined that Hudson was the most redneck place in New York. Monticello placed second.
Here is the top 10 in New York State:
- Penn Yan
If you agree or not, the company says the study “is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment. Don’t freak out.”
button href="http://hudsonvalleypost.com" title="Read More" align="center"]
- Mosquitoes Carrying Paralyzing Virus Found in the Hudson Valley
- IG: Hudson Valley Aid For Disabled Billed State For Over $4,000 in Unearned Salary
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Drove Taxi Drunk
- Mother Killed, 2 Injured When 2 Harley Davidsons Collide in Hudson Valley
- Teen, 26-Year-Old Killed in Early Morning Crash in Gardiner
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley