What Exactly is Second Saturday in Beacon?
If you're not from the Beacon area, you may have no idea what Second Saturday is. If not, then you're definitely missing out. Even if you need to make the drive it's still worth the trip.
On the second Saturday of every month most of the shops stay open a little later on Main street in Beacon. There are several art galleries that open up to the public. One of them is Clutter Magazine's gallery. Clutter magazine display unique art and high end toy displays. They feature a different theme every month. This past months theme was 'Monsters Under the Bed.' It was just in time to put me in the mood for Halloween.
If you'd like to explore Beacon be sure to make a trip out there on the second Saturday of every month. There's plenty to see and do.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash