Wanted Dutchess County Woman Found
Police say a Dutchess County woman who was wanted for selling weed was found with many counterfeit credit cards and drivers licenses.
On Monday, New York State Police from the Wappinger barracks arrested 21-year-old Jayana S. Stalley of Poughkeepsie on eight counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument, a felony, and as a Fugitive of Justice.
Just before 3 p.m., troopers conducted a traffic stop of a 2018 Toyota Corolla on Route 9 in the village of Wappingers Falls.
While interviewing Stalley, the driver, it was discovered she was wanted by the Chatham County Sheriff’s Office, in the State of Georgia, for a probation violation regarding marijuana possession with the intent to sell, police say.
Police also accuse Stalley of possessing multiple counterfeit credit cards and driver’s licenses.
Stalley was arraigned before the Village of Wappingers Falls Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail.
- DA: 28 Arrested During Hudson Valley Drug Sale Investigations
- Hudson Valley Man Found Guilty of Crash That Killed Young Woman
- Hudson Valley Man Found With over 7,000 Doses of Heroin
- Hudson Valley Teen Continues to Fight For Life From Flu
- 22 Hudson Valley Towns Have Smallest English Speakers in New York
- 9 Hikers Rescued From Snow Covered Mountain in Hudson Valley
- Police Save Suicidal Child in Hudson Valley
- Police: School Employee Attempted to Rape Teen in Hudson Valley
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sexually Assault Child For Over 2 Years
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley