Ulster County Man Ran Over By Farm Tractor, Police Say
A man was struck and injured by a farm tractor at an agricultural business in Ulster County, after he lost control of the tractor and fell off.
At approximately 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, June, 20, 2018, deputies from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office responded to a 911 report of a man that had been run over by a farm tractor.
Upon arrival, deputies located a 57-year old man laying on the ground with two lacerations to his right leg.
The man reported that he had been operating the tractor with the mower attachment, when he lost control of the tractor and was partially run over by the mower attachment, which was not engaged at the time he fell off.
The man was treated at the scene by EMS, then airlifted to Westchester Medical Center for further evaluation and treatment.
The man's injuries at this time are believed to be non-life threatening.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash