Traffic Stop Leads to Molly Bust In Ulster County, Police Say
An Ulster County man was allegedly caught driving around the county with Molly.
On Wednesday around 5:45 p.m., deputies from the Ulster County Sheriff's Office stopped a car driven by 24-year-old Andrew W. Rea of Stone Ridge.
During the traffic stop, police allegedly found approximately 3.2 grams of packaged MDMA, also known as Molly, inside the vehicle.
Rea was charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and several traffic infractions. He was arraigned in the Town of Ulster Justice Court and released on his own recognizance to reappear at a later date.
- Confirmed Tornado Touches Down in Dutchess County
- Hudson Valley Man Convicted of Rape Continued to Work at Local School
- Hudson Valley School Security Guard Accused Of Killing Four Men
- Local High School Senior Killed In Rollover Crash, Classmate in Critical Condition
- 12 Hudson Valley Sex Offenders Arrested For Not Registering, Police Seek Help Finding Many
- Police Search For Missing Hudson Valley Teen