Top 5 Reasons to Download the New 94.3 & 97.3 The Wolf App
I love apps. How did we ever get along without them? Your favorite sites and places at your fingertips on your phone, whether it’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or 94.3 & 97.3 The Wolf. Yep, that’s right, we have a new app and we can’t wait for you to see it and use it.
In the past, if you wanted to listen to The Wolf no matter where you were, you would have had to download the Radio Pup app, find the town, then the station, make it a favorite, and then, finally, you could listen.
All of that, and more, has changed.
Here are my 5 favorite reasons as to why you too should download our new app.
1. It’s crazy easy to submit a photo or video to either enter a contest or just to let us know how your day is going and what’s going on in your neighborhood. This can be really important during times of severe weather. You can share what it’s like where you are and that can help keep others safe.
2. How would you like to be one of the first to know when we are giving away concert tickets, cash, trips or any other contest we have planned? Sign up for contests alerts and never miss another chance to win with The Wolf.
3. Speaking of alerts, you can also sign up for weather or breaking news alerts. You’ll know what’s going on specifically in the Hudson Valley, and what you need to know for your day or kids’ day at school. We’ll keep you entertained and informed.
4. You can see what’s going on at hudsonvalleycountry.com without having to open up your internet browser. Click on the app and you’ll see what CJ & Jess are talking about, the latest videos, and what’s new with your favorite country stars.
5. Listening live has never been easier. Click and listen, no matter where you are, plus while you’re listening, you can give a song a thumbs up or thumbs down, call the studio, or share what your favorite songs are with your friends on social media.
What are you waiting for? Download the new Wolf app today and be a part of the fun every day.
Subscribe to The WOLF on