Tired Of New York? This State Will Pay You $10,000 To Move There
If you've been dying to move out of New York, an east coast state will pay you to move there AND work from home.
On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, Vermont State Governor signed a law to get people to move to Vermont, according to CNBC. The Remote Worker Grant Program will pay people $10,000 if they move to Vermont and work remotely for an out-of-state employer from home. The new law goes into effect on January 1, 2019.
The best part is you can work from home. If you work out a deal with your current employer, you could be $10,000 richer, living in VT, working for the same employer from the comfort of your couch.
The law was signed to 'deal' with Vermont's aging population. Tthe majority of people that live there are old and the state is losing workers to work jobs. This is a real concern, because if everyone is too old to work in Vermont, who is going to harvest the maple syrup?!
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash