Three Things From the Weekend
Who did what over the weekend?
Every Monday morning Jess and I bring in a list of some of the things we did over the weekend. We each pick 3 things off of our lists and read them to you on the show and then take some calls as to who did what.
If you missed our "things" from today, they are as follows:
1. Went on a blind date.
2. Played with a bunch of puppies.
3. Celebrated a 4th Birthday.
1. Watched the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Long Haul.
2. Won a big basketball game.
3. Drove really far for a piece of canoli cake.
Who did what?.....
I do think that this week was one of the easiest weeks ever! Loved the blind date and congrats to my Tigers on the the big win this weekend.
Thanks for watching and make sure your listening all week for your chance to win free food gift cards with the Early Morning Brain Stimulator at 6:10 every weekday morning.