Three Things From the Weekend
Who did what over the weekend?
We welcome 2018 with another exciting edition of Three Things from the weekend, in this case, three things from the long holiday break.
If you don't know, Jess and I start every week with a little recap of the previous weekend. We each try and keep track of all of the things we do over the weekend. We narrow our lists down to 3 things each and read them to you on the air in hopes of getting one of you great people to call the show for no prize. Yes, we are still broke in 2018!
If you missed our three things, here they are:
1. Built a ton of Legos.
2. Got evacuated from the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
3. Got a dog.
1. Made a ton of drinks.
2. Wore a lot of layers.
3. Made dinner in a crock pot.
Who do you think did what? Find out...
Thanks for watching and make sure you tune in tomorrow morning for Jess finally taking the ice bucket challenge or will she have another reason for not doing it? Find out tomorrow, plus we will have more tickets for the big salute to Texas show at Terminal 5 in NYC.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash