Type This Word Into Google Translate for a Really Creepy Message
Does a programmer at google know when the rapture is coming?
I don't know what's worse. Someone who has all kinds of spare time to program hidden messages in Google in hopes that someday, years later someone will find it or the person who has the time to complete the absurd series of tasks to find the message. They're both equally nerdy but it's also very creepy.
Someone recently discovered a glitch in Google Translate where if you type 'dog' 18 times you will get a bizarre message describing doomsday and Christ's return.
If it makes you feel any better this message must be old because the doomsday clock hasn't been at three minutes since 2016 according to The Bulletin.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash