This Shoe Allows You to Really Run on Dunkin Across New York
“America Runs on Dunkin’" and now you can literally run on Dunkin in the Hudson Valley.
Dunkin’ Donuts is taking their slogan, “America Runs on Dunkin’,” to a whole new level with a Dunkin’ Donuts sneaker. Really.
The coffee chain is teaming up with shoemaker Saucony to produce a limited-edition running shoe.
“Many runners fuel up with a cup of coffee and celebrate the end of a long run with a donut or two,” Dunkin’ Donuts said in a press release. “That’s why we are thrilled to partner with another iconic Boston brand to celebrate the symbiotic relationship between runners, coffee and donuts in honor of our hometown marathon.”
The Saucony X Dunkin’ Kinvara 9 features a strawberry frosted donut pink heel surrounded by sprinkles, the Dunkin’ Donuts logo on the shoe’s tongue, images of coffee on the sockliner and the brand’s signature tagline, "America Runs on Dunkin’" placed on the center heel.
The sneakers even come in a box that looks like it can hold a dozen donuts.
The Saucony X Dunkin’ Kinvara 9 are now available for pre-order at saucony.com and available for purchase starting April 3 at marathonsports.com, Marathon Sports retail locations and other select specialty running retailers.
If we buy these, where are the best spots to win in the Hudson Valley?
- State Police Continue to Investigate Dead Body Found in Woods
- Baby, Mother Killed Crossing Route 52 in Fishkill
- Hudson Valley Teen Loses Feet, Hand From Flu
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Assaults Ex, Masturbates Near Child
- 4 Charged After Man Brutally Murdered in Hudson Valley
- This Shoe Allows You to Really Run on Dunkin Across New York
- Hudson Valley Grammy Winner To Play Songs to Get Out of Jail
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley