Sunrise Stroll on the Walkway Over the Hudson
Spring is here, even though the weather may not feel like it is. Celebrate the first Sunday of the season with a stroll. A nice, early stroll. This Sunday, March 25, it's the Sunrise Stroll on the Walkway Over the Hudson from 6:30 am - 7:30 am.
Most people sleep right through sunrise, but it can be a beautiful sight, and a great way to start your day. It's especially spectacular when you get to see the sunrise from the Walkway over the Hudson. Scenic Hudson Valley views way up high from the middle of the mighty Hudson River. What could be better? And you'll get some exercise, to boot.
Both the east (Poughkeepsie) and west gates (Highland) will open at 6:30 am, but the group walk will begin from the east gate promptly 6:30 am. The stroll is free for Walkway members. A donation encouraged for non-members, or become a member and help the Walkway Over the Hudson continue to present fun and exciting events throughout the year. For more info, visit their facebook page.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash