Stewart’s New Ice Cream Flavor Promotes Peace
Nothing says join hands and love one another like a tasty cone from Stewart's.
Who doesn't enjoy a delicious cone or hand packed pint from Stewart's? Stewart's recently came out with a brand new ice cream flavor called Civility and in this particular case it means exactly that.
This is Stewart's message to be kind and courteous to one another. If you buy a cone they will even pay for half it. You'll even get a sticker letting everyone know ow civil you are when you have an ice cream cone in you.
The flavor is marketed as "Sweet and smooth with no nuts."
I wonder who they could be referring to.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash