Spring-Like Temperatures Expected This Week In The Hudson Valley
The Hudson Valley will be getting some snow but we're looking at a dramatic turnaround by mid-week. Three to seven inches are expected in the area tonight but by Wednesday it's going to feel like spring.
Snow totals are expected to be higher in the lower Hudson Valley and a winter weather advisory is in effect until 7 AM Sunday. It'll clear up Sunday and Presidents Day Monday before showers start rolling in on Tuesday and Wednesday.
It could hit 62 degrees on Tuesday, but Wednesday is the day meteorologists are expecting temperatures could hit 70. While there is a chance of showers, it might be a good day to head out to the Walkway or maybe take a hike somewhere. You just might want to bring an umbrella because there's a 30% chance it could rain.
What are some of your favorite spring Hudson Valley activities? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash