Shoe Drive Fundraiser in Cornwall
The Hudson Highlands Nature Museum in Cornwall is conducting a Shoe Drive Fundraiser to raise funds to support Nature Education and the inhabitants of the Museum’s Wildlife Education Center now through June 1.
The Museum will earn funds based on the total weight of the pairs of donated gently worn, used and new shoes collected. Anyone can help by dropping off their shoe donations at the museum's Outdoor Discovery Center on Muser Drive Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 am - 4 pm or at the Wildlife Education Center Fridays through Sundays from noon - 4 pm. You can also bring shoes to donate to the Museum's Earth day Celebration April 21. All of the donated shoes will then be redistributed.
Think about this... when you donate your used shoes, you get to clean out your closet while giving the shoes a second chance. Plus you get to help a very cool and educational Hudson Valley organization. For more information about the shoe drive and other events at the museum, visit their website at https://www.hhnm.org/.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash