Relive Woodstock In This Dream Home
If you buy this house, you can live like it's Woodstock every day.
Veewme has this single family home by artist John Kahn listed for $1.2 million. Tower House sits on over 5 acres of land and was inspired by the Catskills. Kahn used repurposed materials like copper and redwood over the course of 15 years to build this psychedelic home.
Tower House has three bedrooms, a guest house, a sauna imported from Sweden, a studio building, three storage buildings, and a tower that was once a New York City water main. New York Post has deemed it 'New York's trippiest home". The land is sprinkled with different sculptures, including Easter Island Moai.
The artist is a Long Island native was also essential in the creation of the Big Apple Circus in New York City. He is known for his eclectic design and complex engineering techniques.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash