Property Brothers Returning to Hudson Valley to Film in 2016
If you missed out on having your home remodeled by the Property Brothers we've got great news. Drew and Jonathan announced that they are filming a whole new season in the Hudson Valley.
According to a posting on their official Facebook page, the Scott brothers say that they they aren't finished with the Hudson Valley just yet. The posting includes information on how to be considered for the next season of Property Brothers, which is actively looking for homeowners in the Westchester and Fairfield, CT areas.
One Facebook user was confused by the posting, since shooting has ended in our area with episodes filmed in the Hudson Valley already airing on HGTV. The official Property Brothers account replied by saying:
Hi Debbie, we are casting in CT and NY :)
Just like last year, there are some requirements that potential participants in the show should be aware of.
According to the casting site, in order to be eligible to appear on Property Brothers you should:
- Be moving to Westchester, NY or Fairfield, CT.
- Be 30-40 mins from White Plains, NY.
- Be buying and renovating a 'fixer-upper'.
- Be outgoing, energetic, opinionated and fun.
- Need expert design and construction help.
- Have a minimum budget of $100,000+ (depending on scope of work).
- Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep to tight timelines.
- Be available for up to 10 weekdays of filming (staggered over 6-7 weeks).
- Be enthusiastic about working with our experts who have the design and construction know-how to help create your dream home.
Those who are selected will receive $20,000 towards the renovation and design of up to four rooms of their home. Usually, the project is completed during seven weeks of filming.
If this sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime, fill out the form to get yourself signed up. And be sure to let us know if you get picked, we’d love to hear about your experience!
(Via The Journal News)