Police: Two Dutchess County Businesses Sold Alcohol to Minors
The state police conducted an underage drinking enforcement in multiple locations throughout Dutchess County and it resulted with two arrests.
State police inspected twenty-seven establishments, twenty-five were found to be in compliance.
Krauzers Food Mart on Violet Avenue employee, Dona Paese, 59, of Hyde Park was arrested for Unlawful dealing with a child first-degree, for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Paese was issued an appearance ticket and is due in court next month.
Valero on Violet Avenue in Hyde Park employee, Ali M. Alyasjin, 54, of Poughkeepsie, N.Y. was also arrested for Unlawful dealing with a Child first-degree, for selling an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Alyasjin was also issued an appearance ticket.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash