Police: Orange County School Bus Driver Made Terroristic Threat
The employee of the Minisink Valley School District was remanded to Orange County Jail pending a future court appearance.
On February 14, state police received information that an employee of the Minisink Valley School District had made threats of violence against other employees at the district's bus garage.
Albert DiPaola, 71, of the Town of Greenville, who is employed as a bus driver for the school district was arrested and charged with Making a Terroristic Threat, a Class D felony.
The threats were limited to the staff at the bus garage, and did not involve students, teachers, or other staff of the school district.
DiPaola was arraigned in the Town of Wawayanda Court, and remandeed to Orange County Jail pending a future court appearance.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash