Police: Man Tosses Urine, Feces at Hudson Valley Officer
You could say, one Hudson Valley officer had a pretty crappy day.
According to New York State Police from Wappingers, an investigation indicated that on March 22, 2017, while 30-year-old Chico Rivera of Brooklyn was incarcerated at the Downstate Correctional Facility he threw urine and feces at a uniformed Correction Officer.
Rivera was charged with aggravated harassment of an employee by an inmate, a class E felony.
Rivera was arraigned at the Town of Fishkill Court. He remains in the custody of the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision.
- Resorts World Catskills To Open Early
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Sleeps in Stolen Trailer Stuck in Mud
- Hudson Valley Heating Oil Company Defrauded Over 80 Customers
- Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley