Police: Kansas Pair Arrested After Stolen Vehicle Broadcast
A pair from Kansas was arrested after a stolen vehicle broadcast was issued.
On May, 21, 2018, Troopers conducted a vehicle and traffic stop on a 2007 Volkswagen on Main Street in the Town of Cortlandt due to a notification that the vehicle was stolen.
The occupants of the vehicle, Patrick S. McCollough, 25, of Winfield, KS, and Diana R. Lake, 21, also of Winfield, were interviewed by police. An investigation found that the vehicle was stolen, and Lake was in possession of a gravity knife.
McCollough was charged with Criminal Possession of Stolen Property third-degree, a class D felony. Lake was charged with Criminal Possession of Stolen Property third-degree, and Criminal Possession of a Weapon fourth-degree.
Both were arraigned in the Town of Cortlandt Court. Lake was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail, or $2,000 bond. McCollough was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $2,000 cash bail, or $5,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash