Police: Hudson Valley Teen Sexually Assaulted Child, More Victims Possible
A local teen is accused of sexual abusing a child. Police think there could more be victims.
On Tuesday, the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office responded to a home in the Town of Clinton for a report of a child that had been sexually assaulted.
An investigation determined that 17-year-old Devin Huber of Clinton forcibly subjected the child to sexual contact earlier that day, police say.
Huber was charged with sexual abuse, a felony. He was released after posting $1,000 bail. The 17-year-old is due back in court in July.
The police investigation is continuing, anyone with information about this case or similar incidents potentially involving Huber are urged to contact the Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau at (845) 486-3820 and ask for Detective Brenner. Anyone with information may also contact the Sheriff’s Office tipline by phone at (845) 605-2583 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information will be kept confidential.
- Marine Jailed For Sexual Abusing Sleeping Hudson Valley College Student
- Likely Road Rage Incident Leads to Local Woman Dragged By Car, Struck By Another
- 20 Violent Newburgh Gang Members, Drug Dealers Charged
- Second Dutchess County High School Senior Dies Following Rollover Crash
- Deer Crashes Into Car Windshield On I-84
The only police K-9 pit bull in the state comes from right here in the Hudson Valley. Meet, Kiah who’s fighting crime and stereotypes every day!