Police: Hudson Valley Man Found Driving With Loaded Gun, Drugs
A Hudson Valley man is in jail without bail after he was allegedly found with weed and a loaded gun.
On Sunday evening, State Police from the Middletown barracks stopped a red Chrysler for alleged traffic infractions on Route 17.
The driver, 37-year-old Troy Pittman of Woodridge, was found to be in possession of a half-ounce of marijuana and a loaded Lorcin .380 caliber pistol, police say.
Pittman was charged with criminal possession of a weapon, a felony, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation. He was arraigned in the Town of Wallkill Court and remanded to Orange County Jail with no bail set.
- Potentially Dangerous Animal Terrorizes Hudson Valley Town
- Fire Destroys Hudson Valley Bowling Alley
- Same-Sex Couple Weds at West Point
- $4,000 Found and Returned Outside Hudson Valley Restaurant
- Police: Drunk Man Drove in Hudson Valley With Loaded Deadly Rifle
- Driver Walks Away From Horrific Accident on Palisades Parkway
- The Price is Right is Coming Back to the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Resident Selected in Major League Soccer Draft
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley