Police: Dutchess County Man Stole Man’s Identity, $1,000
A Dutchess County man is accused of stealing a man’s identity and more.
On Wednesday, New York State Police from Wappinger arrested 30-year-old Jordan D. Grabowski of Wappinger for identity theft, grand larceny, felonies, and petit larceny, a misdemeanor.
On July 25, 2017, troopers interviewed a Wappinger man who reported that his debit card was stolen from a Town of Wappinger ATM and $1,000 in cash was taken from his account.
It was soon discovered that Grabowski stole the man’s ATM card from the machine and withdrew $1,000 from his bank account, police say.
Grabowski was issued appearance tickets directing him to appear in the Town of Wappinger Justice Court on August 17.
button href="http://hudsonvalleypost.com" title="Read More" align="center"]
- Police Need Help Looking For Man Wanted For Attempted Rape in the Hudson Valley
- What’s The Best College in The Hudson Valley?
- Police: 3 Stole From Numerous Hudson Valley Churches
- Update on Missing Hudson Valley Teen
- Mother Killed, 2 Injured When 2 Harley Davidsons Collide in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley