Police: Drunk Man Drove Over 110 on I-84
A drunk man is accused of fleeing police at speeds over 110 mph on I-84 in the Hudson Valley.
On Monday around 9:15 p.m., New York State Police from Brewster attempted to stop a Honda sedan that was allegedly clocked driving over 110 miles per hour on interstate 84 in the Town of Southeast.
The driver, 21-year-old Jose G. Rosado of Waterbury C.T., led police on a high-speed chase that ended on Old Mine Road, police say. After police stopped his car, Rosado is accused of physically resisting arrest.
Rosado was eventually caught and charged with reckless endangerment, resisting arrest, fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, obstructing a government official, reckless endangerment of property and driving while intoxicated, all misdemeanors.
Rosado was arraigned in the Town of Patterson Justice Court and remanded to the Putnam County Jail in lieu of $2,500 cash bail or $5,000 bond.
- Hudson Valley Man Charged With Murder
- Missing Hudson Valley Woman Found 42 Years Later
- $350 Million Theme Park Coming to the Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Placed Explosive Device On Ex’s Car, Police
- Dutchess County Man in Serious Condition Following Motorcycle Crash
- Hudson Valley Teens Rescued From Alleged Sex Traffickers
- Man Charged With Illegally Killing Deer in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley