Police: 3 Hudson Valley Women Found With Car Full of Marijuana
Three women from the Hudson Valley were arrested for allegedly driving with a car full of marijuana. Recently, New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks arrested 27-year-old Catherine A. Donohue of Somers for criminal possession of a controlled substance, criminal possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell, both felonies, and criminal possession of marijuana, a misdemeanor.
Nicole A. Bravo, 22, of Brewster and 20-year-old Michelle A. Carbone of Buchanan were both charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation
Troopers pulled over a 2004 Acura TL on State Route 9A in Peekskill for several alleged violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
An investigation found Donohue in possession of approximately 196 grams of marijuana, 1,975 grams of consumable marijuana, 2,255 grams of marijuana wax jars, 644 grams of concentrated marijuana oil, 130 grams of marijuana cigarettes and cigars, 300 mg juice containing THC and a flier containing a price list for all items, police say.
Bravo and Carbone are accused of possessing a marijuana oil pen device and under 25 grams of marijuana.
Donohue was remanded to the Westchester County Jail in lieu of $1,000 cash bail or bond. Both Bravo and Carbone were released with appearance tickets returnable to the City of Peekskill Court.
- Hudson Valley High School Senior Killed in Crash
- Police: Hudson Valley Teen Assaulted Infant Son
- The Hudson Valley Is The 'Epicenter Of Tick-Borne Diseases'
- Newburgh Man Charged in Insurance Fraud after Home Fire
- Rabid Coyote Attacks Young Girl in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Biker Killed in Route 9W Crash
- Child Attacked by Coyote at Hudson Valley Park
- Man Sexually Abused Wife's Granddaughter in Hudson Valley
- Reward Offered After Fire at Old Hudson River Psychiatric Center
- Police: Four Arrested After Fatal Overdose in Dutchess County