Pizza Eating Contest Hosted in Newburgh This Weekend
It's a different kind of pie eating contest.
As a New Yorker, is there anything better than eating pizza? How about eating as much pizza as you possibly can?
Pizza Mia in Newburgh is hosting their 11th annual pizza eating contest. They want to know just how much pizza you can cram down your gullet. It's taking place this Saturday, December 1 at the Target Plaza on 17K.
You do need to pre register and reserve your spot.
First place gets $100!
It's also for a great cause. All of the proceeds are going to help the NFA football team.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash