Oreo’s Most Stuf Cookies Have Hit The Shelves
Just as we start our New Year's resolutions Oreo has modified its favorite cookie. Did we even want this product? Most importantly, did we even need it?
Oreo announced back in the fall that we were going to get a cookie with more filling. Was this a problem that we were having? I guess Double Stuf just wasn't enough for the die hard Oreo fan.
We can now get our creme filling fix with these comically gigantic cookies. They're available for a limited time so you better get them quick before I eat them all.
Each package contains almost 1 lb of Oreo cookies. Will these cookies give the local Girl Scouts a run for their money? I hope I see 2 lb Tagalongs soon.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash