Of Course This is New York’s Favorite Easter Candy
Is it Cadbury Eggs, pink M&M's or Peeps? What is New York's favorite candy on Easter?
The famous chocolate bunny isn't the only Easter candy that everyone covets. Mashable posted a map from Influenster that has every single state's candy choices for 2018.
I'm from Michigan and I now know why I love Cadbury Eggs so much since that's teh mitten states top candy. Why not? It's chocolate and it's festive. Here in New York we play it safe. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs are the how we roll in The Empire State.
Do you agree? I like chocolate and peanut butter as much as the next guy but Easter is for bunnies and creme filled eggs.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash