NY’s Schumer Says ‘No’ to Sunscreen Pills
NYS Senator Chuck Schumer is just saying 'NO' to sunscreen pills. What is a sunscreen pill? Sunscreen pills are just that--pills. These particular ones that the Senator is saying should no longer be sold, supposedly improve the body's tolerance to UV rays, thus preventing sun damage.
Do they work? Senator Schumer says in a statement that the pills lull people into a false sense of security, believing that the pills work, when he says that they do nothing to shield people from harmful UV rays.
Have you tried using the sunscreen pills? Do you prefer lotion based sunscreens or spray sunscreens?
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash