Nor’easter Predicted For Super Bowl Sunday
More than a football game could happen this Sunday. February is expected to be brutal in terms of weather, and the Super Bowl could kick it all off.
The Farmer's Almanac predicts that a major nor'easter will roll through by Feb. 7, and Feb. 4, which is also Super Bowl Sunday, will start the bad weather. Their prediction says snow accumulations could get up to 2 feet from this blizzard. The Almanac also predicts another six inches of snow in the Hudson Valley from the Feb. 16-19.
Lohud, however, reports that meteorologists from Accuweather disagree with the Farmer's Almanac predictions. Alyson Heogg, of Accuweather, said that the chances of a major nor'easter are unlikely, but it still could happen. Heogg doesn't expect the storm to come up the east coast.
As of now, the Weather.com forecast is calling for snow Sunday and Monday. Snow is planned to start Sunday night and go into the next day. Monday is expected to be more of a wintry mix/ Each day is predicted to get one inch of snow.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash