No More Flats in New Paltz
If you find yourself riding your bike through New Paltz this spring, you will be happy to know that there is now a new bike repair stand available for you during your travels. According to Mayor Tim Rogers of the Village of New Paltz, the new repair stand that includes an air pump has been installed alongside the Rail Trail in the Village just off Main Street.
The Bicycle Depot located just up the street from the new repair station is a great place to rent bicycles during the spring, summer and fall. They will also happily service your bike to get you ready for your first ride of the season. With the recent expansion of the Rail Trail system biking through the Hudson Valley from town to town and even county to county will be much easier and frankly more fun. The construction has been to expand the Rail Trail down the Route 299 corridor. Soon you will be able to ride from Dutchess to Ulster and back using just the Rail Trail and the Walkway Over the Hudson.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash