New York Is One Of Guy Fieri’s Favorite States
Once in a while, while you're sitting down enjoying a meal at your favorite restaurant, you'll notice a spiky, greasy whirlwind come through the front door and start talking about some place called "Flavortown." "Where is Flavortown?" you might ask, and he will respond that it was in your heart all along. And then, he will vanish, and you will be left to question whether what just happened was real or not.
That whirlwind's name is Guy Fieri, and he actually spends a lot of time in New York. Thrillist put together a list of Guy Fieri's states ranked by how many restaurants he's visited in each one, and we made it to the top five! Fieri has visited a total of 37 restaurants in New York, which presumably does during his downtime from being the lead singer of Smash Mouth.
The number one state on the list is California, which dwarfs every other state on the list with 168 visits. Clearly, we need to catch up. Somebody start deep-frying some meatballs, I'll get to work on the pork tornado sliders.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash