New Poughkeepsie Loft Style Apartments Now Seeking Tenants
You may have noticed the construction of the new massive building on the corner of Main and South Bridge Street in the City of Poughkeepsie. The job has now progressed to the point where they are looking to fill it up with tenants.
Queen City Lofts features apartments for both artists and non-artists and will begin selecting people to live there in January. The application process is underway now. The deadline to apply is December 31st of this year and the lottery date is on January 9th, 2019. The application defines an artist as someone who practices the fine, design, graphic, musical, literary, computer, performing or culinary arts.
Units for artists start at below market value, one-bedrooms go for $716 a month and two-bedrooms go for $851. The non-artist units start at $1,099 for one bedroom and $1,395 for two bedroom units.
According to their website, the facility hopes to help artists grow and prosper. The lobby will serve as an art gallery and artists who live there will be able to show off their work there.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash