Most New Yorkers Are Not Getting Enough Sleep
As someone who is perpetually exhausted, this news hit pretty close to home. According to a poll conducted by Siena College, very few people in New York are actually getting the recommended amount of sleep.
Less than 24 percent of New Yorkers get eight hours a night. I am not one of that 24percent. I'm literally falling asleep as I write this. If this starts to trail off at some point, I apol.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Gah! Sorry, I'm one of the 48 percent of New Yorkers who get less than six hours a night. That adds up after a while, especially at the end of the week. The poll also notes that 62 percent of New Yorkers are coffee drinkers, and many of them claim they actually need the coffee in order to function.
So what can we do to fix this? Well, the easy answer is to get more sleep. But that's so hard! What if you want to stay up and watch Westworld? Oh, but then you'll be tired AND confused! We're gonna get to the bottom of this, but first we'll.......zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash