Moonwalk on the Walkway Over the Hudson
This Friday Aug. 24 from 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm is another Moonwalk on The Walkway Over The Hudson. The Walkway has one of the best views in our area, and it's even better at night. If you've never taken part in a Walkway Moonwalk, you're really missing out. I've done it a couple of times, and it's spectacular.
You can take part in the walk from either the west entrance in Highland or the east entrance in Poughkeepsie. View the night sky with telescopes provided by the Mid-Hudson Astronomical Association. For safety reasons bicycles, rollerblades, and skateboards are not permitted for this event. If you bring your pets along for the fun, they must be on a 4 foot non-retractable leash with a light up collar and glow sticks will be available while supplies last.
The August Moon Walk is free to Walkway members, and a donation is suggested for non members. You can get more information at The Walkway Over The Hudson website.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash