Local Forecast: Hudson Valley Will Get Up To 8 Inches of Snow
The brains behind Hudson Valley Weather say that we should be prepared for significant snow fall tomorrow.
If you're familiar with Hudson Valley Weather, you know that they're really into forecasting the weather. Some people swear by their forecasts, saying that they're usually the most accurate. Well, if that's the case you better prepare for lots of snow tomorrow.
According to Hudson Valley Weather's latest forecast, most of the Hudson Valley should expect to see five to eight inches of snowfall starting Friday morning and accumulating throughout the day. More snow could happen late Friday night adding to the final total. The Catskills could see up to a foot and a half of snow.
Because temperatures will be higher than usual, the snow is expected to be wet and heavy. That, and the fact that the storm is also predicted to bring heavy winds could cause significant power outages and downed trees.
Hudson Valley Weather admits that their forecast is extreme, but many point out the fact that they have predicted other major storms when traditional forecasts have not. We will have to see how this plays out over the next 24 hours
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash