Kerhonkson Resident Charged in Home Burglary
A 37-year-old Kerhonkson resident was arrested and charged with second degree burglary and larceny after taking pharmaceutical drugs from a home in Rochester.
According to the Ulster County Sheriff's Office, Katherine A. Odell was identified as the individual responsible when sheriff's deputies responded to a call on a past burglary on Dec. 9. Police determined she gained access to the home and stole the pharmaceuticals as well as other undisclosed items.
Odell was arrested at the Wawarsing substation and arraigned in the Town of Rochester Justice Court before being released on her own recognizance.
• 4 Hudson Valley Residents Arrested for Welfare Fraud
• Police: Ulster County Man Scams Homeowner of Nearly $6,000
• Police: Hudson Valley Man Drove Drunk With 2-Year-Old
• Update: 2 Arrested Following High-Speed Wrong-Way Chase In Ulster County
• Ulster Woman Arrested for Felony Drunk Driving, Drugs
• Ulster County Man Charged in Dutchess County Fraud Scheme