Julia Roberts Continues To Be Spotted in the Hudson Valley
Be on the lookout, because Hollywood star Julia Roberts continues to be spotted in the Hudson Valley. If you missed her, don't' worry, she will be back.
Roberts was on Hurd Avenue and Ramapo Road in Garnerville on Tuesday filming scenes for the film, "Ben is Back," according to On Vacation Locations.
As Hudson Valley Post previously reported, the actress was in Yonkers, New City and Sloatsburg last week. The shoot in Sloatsburg on Thursday is believed have involved crucial scenes for the upcoming movie.
In the film, Roberts plays Holly Burns who's beloved son, Ben Burns, surprises his family by coming home on Christmas Eve. Holly quickly learns that Ben is in danger. Robert's character must do everything she can to save her family, according to IMDB.
On January 3, the Oscar winner was spotted at the Galleria Mall in White Plains.
If didn't spot Roberts, well, you are in luck. The movie is scheduled to shoot scenes in Sloatsburg this coming Thursday, as well as other undisclosed locations in the Hudson Valley later this month.
No release date has been set for the film.
- L.A. Sex Offender Moves to the Hudson Valley
- 6 Hudson Valley Residents Saved From Scary Ice Jam
- Wanted Hudson Valley Sex Offender Arrested
- Help Needed After Dog Found Abused in Hudson Valley
- Hudson Valley Man Fatally Hit By 2 Cars While Walking
- Police: Man Commits Suicide on I-84
- Woman Killed in Fire At Hudson Valley Group Home
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Convinced Minors to Send Nude Photos
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley