James Franco Spotted Filming In The Hudson Valley
James Franco was in the Hudson Valley for a bit last week, filming scenes for the upcoming season of his HBO series, The Deuce.
The show normally films in New York City, but took a break for a few days to shoot some scenes in Tappan on Tuesday and Wednesday. The show, created by The Wire's David Simon, also stars Maggie Gyllenhaal and details the origins of the porn industry in New York in the 1970s. Franco plays a dual role on the show as brothers who run a bar where most of the characters hang out. Season 2 is set to debut on September 9th on HBO.
The Hudson Valley has become a pretty desirable place to film major projects over the last few years, and you never know who you might run into or what you might see. Are you a fan of The Deuce? Should the second season be called The Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo? Should we recast James Franco with Rob Schneider? These are the tough questions the public deserves to know.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash