Why You Should Get Your Hudson Valley Wine Passport
What is a Wine Passport you ask? It is a special piece of paper that grants you admission to all of the 15 wineries on the Shawangunk Wine Trail, one time for each place.
Wineries that are included:
- Adair Vineyards New Paltz, NY 12561
- Applewood Winery Warwick, NY 10990
- Baldwin Vineyards Pine Bush, NY 12566
- Benmarl Winery Marlboro, NY 12542
- Brimstone Hill Vineyard, Pine Bush NY 12566
- Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery, Washingtonville, NY 10992
- Brunel-and-Rafael-Winery Marlboro NY 12542
- Clearview Vineyard Warwick, NY 10990
- Demarest Hill Winery & Distillery Warwick, NY 10990
- Glorie Farm Winery Marlboro, NY 12542
- Palaia Vineyards & Winery Highland Mills, NY 10930
- Robibero Winery New Paltz, NY 12561
- Stoutridge Vineyard Marlboro, NY 12542
- Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery Warwick, NY 10990
- Whitecliff Vineyard Gardiner, NY 12525
The passport will only be sold online this year and can be used on the wine trail April 1- Aug. 31, 2016. The purpose of the passport is to encourage people to visit all of the wineries on the trail at their leisure. Special events, i.e. sangria festivals, are not included.
You will need to get your passport stamped at each winery. As a special added bonus, anyone visiting all 15 wineries will receive 25% off the price of the 2017 Passport, as the Shawangunk Wine Trail's way of thanking you for your support.